Some suggestions if you'd like to not create the best impression when meeting someone about a potential job for yourself:
1) Show up late
2) Chew gum
3) Roll eyes
4) Respond to all questions with a dismissive "tchuh!"
5) Forget your interviewer's name
6) Eat a turkey lunch right before an afternoon interview
7) Pick out your office decor
8) Ask interviewer: "Are you going to be my admin?"
9) Talk about how much you prefer another company, preferably a direct competitor
10) Ask interviewer: "If I'm totally late a lot, is that like, a problem?"
I avoided most of these things yesterday, fortunately, which means that I am now short-listed for a potential position. Hooray for me!
The one thing I did not get right was the turkey lunch before going in. Sure it's supposedly an urban legend, but couple that with a boiling hot conference room and there's trouble. Somehow I pulled through without a nap -- and I guess it really doesn't need to be on the list since I'm into the finals.