Monday, March 21, 2005

Format Fixed. For Now.

Well, I bit the bullet and just reapplied the original template format to the blog because that IE display thing was really bugging me. I cut and pasted the HTML into Notepad in order to preserve all the content I had added to the sidebar, then just changed the template to the same one. I was able to cut and paste all of the customizations I'd done back into the new template.

Whatever I did to make the IE unhappy, it seems to be undone, for now. I do not have faith that the changes will be permanent, sometimes things just go goofy on me.

UPDATE: Figured out that it was my lame attempts to add Google Site Search that were messing up the works. It wasn't working anyway so I've left it out.

No comments: